Square Box Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Square Box Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You should also understand you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Square Box Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from choosing to participate in this exercise program.
2016 Shape-Up ♥ Term 1 ♥ Week 10
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
1. Toe Tap on a step
- Use a step or a sturdy box.
- Lightly tap your right toes to the box/step, then either jump or step back to switch feet, bringing the left toes up.
- Alternate toe taps for the minute
2. Single Leg Squat with a Floor Touch
- Begin standing with feet hip width apart, transfer your weight onto your left foot.
- Keeping your spine long, reach forward, bending your left knee, and touch both hands to the ground. Keep your abs engaged to keep your torso stable.
- Lower your right leg down while lifting your torso, come back to standing.
- Repeat on right leg.
- Alternate legs for the minute.
3. Single leg Triceps Dips on the ground
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your hands behind your hips. Keep palms shoulder-distance apart and fingers pointing toward your feet.
- Engaging your core, extend right leg upward and hold it there.
- Bend at the elbows, lowering your hips towards the floor while keeping your leg extended.
- Avoid bending at the hips to ensure you feel the burn in your triceps.
- Return the right leg and extend the left leg and repeat alternating leg for the minute.
- To make this move harder, you can speed up the tempo.
Enjoy your exercising!