Square Box Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Square Box Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You should also understand you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Square Box Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from choosing to participate in this exercise program.
2016 Shape-Up ♥ Term 2 ♥ Week 4
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
1. Stationary Tyre Runs and Jump back
- Begin standing with your feet more than shoulder-width apart.
- Run wide legged on the spot for a count of 6.
- Squat down, and place your hands on the ground just inside your feet.
- Jump back into a wide stance plank position and jump your feet back up to the outside your hands.
- Stand and begin the runs again.
- Continue for the minute.
2. Reverse lunge with a bicep curl and press.
- Start holding a pair of dumbbells at your shoulders.
- Step your right foot back, and bend both knees to lower into a lunge.
- Once stable , keep your elbows close to your body, curl the weights down and then back up to the shoulders.
- Then press through your left heel and return to standing. Press the weights Up.
- Repeat on the other side and continue alternating for the minute.
3. Leg Climb abdominal crunch.
- Begin by lying on your back
- Raise the right leg towards the ceiling. Get legs as straight as possible (it’s ok if you can’t).
- Contract your abdominals prior to initiating movement. Reach up to your legs and grasp your thigh in a sequence to mimic “climbing” your leg.
- Continue this until you can touch your foot.
- “Climb” back down your leg in the same way you went up.
- Keep your abdominals contracted throughout the motion. Don’t let your trunk simply fall back down.
- Repeat on same leg say 6 times then switch legs and perform the same number of repetitions for the minute.
Enjoy your exercising!