At Home Workout 104
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times. Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
- Stand tall with the legs straight, bend from the hips, reach for the floor.
- Slowly lower the torso toward the floor and walk the hands forward.
- Once in a push-up position, start walking the hands back to your feet.
- Breathing out, slowly rise and return to standing.
- Repeat for the minute.
- Forward Lunge with Rotation
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms straight out.
- Step forward with your left foot and twist your torso to the left as you bend your knees and lower your body until both of your legs form 90-degree angles.
- Twist back to centre, push off your left foot, and stand back up.
- Repeat on the other leg. Continue Left and Right leg forward lunge with rotation for the minute.
- Hip Flexor Pushup
- Start in a push up plank position
- Move your left foot adjacent to your left palm while maintaining the plank position.
- Drop your hip down with the extended right knee off the floor. Hold the stretch in your hip flexor for 2 counts.
- Raise the hips back up and then lower again, repeat 5 times.
- Return to plank position
- Repeat for right foot forward.
- Alternate between left and right foot for the minute.
Enjoy your workout this week!