At Home Workout 201
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
- Squat Jumps
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land softly by tensing the thigh muscles and controlling the core.
- Repeat as many as you can for the minute
- Lateral step and Pull Tap
- Start with arms overhead.
- Step your right leg behind pulling the arms back.
- Return to standing with arms raised
- Step your left leg behind pulling the arms back
- Alternate lateral stepping ensuring the front knee stays tracking with the toe and does not twist.
- Repeat for the minute.
- 10 x Dips and 10 x Push Ups
- DIPS: Sit on the floor with your knees bent, feet on the floor, hands on the floor behind you with fingers pointing toward body. Lift hips off floor and slowly and gently bend your elbows and lower your body close to the floor. Keep abdominal muscles tight. Extend arms through the elbows and repeat 10 times.
- PUSH-UPS: Start either on your knees or toes. Place palms under shoulders, head in line with hips. Slowly lower body until almost touching the floor, and then slowly push back up.
By tightening abdominal muscles and exhaling on the way up will help you push through your sticking point. Repeat 10 times.
Enjoy your work out!