At Home Workout 205
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
- High Knees
- Begin Ruining in place while lifting your knees high to the level of your waist. Engage your abs as the knee comes up.
- Pump your arms to work your upper body too.
- Continue for the minute.
- Squat Thrusts
- Stand with feet about hip-width apart and squat to the floor, placing your hands on the floor in front of you.
- In an explosive movement, jump the feet out behind you so that you’re in a push up position, on the hands and toes with the body in a straight line.
- Immediately jump the feet back to start, stand up and repeat 10 times for first round then 9 for the second round and then 8 for the last round.
- Rest for the remaining seconds after the required repetitions.
- Clam Shell
- This exercise activates your gluteus medius the muscle in your backside responsible for stabilising the hips.
- Start Lie on your left side on the floor, with your hips and knees bent 45 degrees.
- Your right leg should be on top of your left leg, your heels together. (Position a)
- Keeping your feet in contact with each other, raise your right knee as high as you can without moving your pelvis.(Position b)
- Pause, then return to the starting position. Don’t allow your left leg to move off the floor.
- repeat for the entire minute
- repeat on the other leg for the next round.
- On the final round add an extra minute to complete repetitions on the other side.
Have a great workout!