Square Box Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Square Box Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You should also understand you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Square Box Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from choosing to participate in this exercise program.
At Home Workout 208
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
- Cross Jacks
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and extend your arms straight out to either side with palms facing down. This is the starting position.
- Jump and cross your right arm over your left and your right foot over your left. Jump back to the starting position, then cross with the opposite arm and foot. This counts as one rep.
- Continue alternating sides and repeating this movement until you complete 25 reps. Be sure to keep up the pace and not allow too much time for recovery between jumps; this way you’ll be sure to keep up your heart rate and engage your whole body.
- Rest for the remaining minute
- Goblet Squats
- This deep squat will target your thighs and hips.
- Start standing with your feet wider than shoulder width. With your back slightly arched, push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor and your elbows touch your knees.
- With your weight focused in your heels, use the muscles in your backside to push yourself up to the starting position.
- Do 15 reps, rest for the remaining minute, increase number if you can on each circuit round
- Scissor Crunches
- Lie on back with feet together, legs extended, and hands behind head with elbows wide.
- Raise right foot straight up to the ceiling, keeping left leg extended and on the floor.
- Perform a standard crunch, then lower upper body to the floor and switch legs.
- Repeat as many times as you can for the minute.
Have a great workout!