Square Box Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Square Box Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You should also understand you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Square Box Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from choosing to participate in this exercise program.
At Home Workout 301
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
1. Pendulum Swing
- Stand straight, keeping your arms close to your body for balance.
- Swing your legs one at a time out to the side of your body (a),
- Transferring your weight from one foot to the other (b)
- Repeat for the minute ensuring the core muscles are engaged at all times.
2. Single Leg Body Weight Dead Lift
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, right foot raised off the floor and right arm extended in front of you.
- Bending forward from your hips and keeping your back flat, raise your right leg straight behind you until your body forms a T and your right arm hangs down from your shoulder.
- Return to start. That is one rep. Repeat 10 to 15 times on each leg.
- Rest for the remaining seconds.
- Start on the floor, resting on your forearms and knees.
- Step your feet out one at a time, coming into a plank position.
- Contract your abs to prevent your backside from sticking up or sinking. Your spine should be parallel to the floor, with your abs pulling toward the ceiling.
- Hold 30 seconds, and work your way up to one minute as you get stronger.
Enjoy your workout!