Square Box Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Square Box Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You should also understand you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Square Box Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from choosing to participate in this exercise program.
At Home Workout 306
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
- Wide Stance Fast Feet
- Stand with feet wide, knees bent.
- Run in place as quickly as possible, imagining the floor is very hot, so you need to keep lifting each foot off the ground rapidly.
- Moving arms in whatever way feels natural.
- Continue for as long as you can to the minute
- Off set push up
- Begin on hands (more than shoulder-width apart) and knees so body forms straight line from head to knees.
- Bend elbows—left one out to side and right one so it’s close to body—and lower chest almost to floor.
- Press back up and repeat on other side, bending right elbow out and keeping left one in.
- Do 12 repetitions, alternating sides increasing if you can for the minute.
- Ultimate toe touch
- Lie on the floor with your legs straight and arms out to your sides (A).
- Raise your left leg and reach your right hand to touch your toes (or reach as close to your toes as you can).
- Engaging your core and making sure both shoulders come off the floor (B).
- Return to the starting position.
- That’s one rep. Repeat to the other side. Alternate until you’ve done 10 to 15 reps on each side or as many for the minute.
Enjoy your workout!