Square Box Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Square Box Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You should also understand you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Square Box Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from choosing to participate in this exercise program.
At Home Workout 307
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
- High Knee Pull down.
- Stand tall with your back straight, abs engaged, shoulders relaxed, and feet about hip-width apart. Reach your arms straight up toward the ceiling, keeping them in line with your shoulders.
- Breathe deeply as you drive your right knee up toward the ceiling while pulling your hands down and your elbows toward the sides of your waist.
- Return your right foot to the floor while reaching overhead again. Switch sides by driving your left knee toward the ceiling while pulling your arms down, then returning your left foot to the floor and reaching overhead.
- Repeat for the minute.
- Lunge with rotation
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms straight out.
- Step forward with your left foot and twist your torso to the left as you bend your knees and lower your body until both of your legs form 90-degree angles.
- Twist back to centre, push off your left foot, and stand back up.
- Repeat on the other leg and alternate legs for the minute.
- Superman exercise
- Lie face down on a mat, with your arms fully extended above your head and your legs fully extended behind you.
- Lift your chest, arms and legs off the floor by engaging the backs of your legs, glute muscles and abdominal muscles.
- Hold for a count of 2 while squeezing your abdominal and oblique muscles.
- Return to the starting position for a count of one, then repeat.
- Continue for the minute.
Enjoy your workout!