Square Box Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Square Box Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You should also understand you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Square Box Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from choosing to participate in this exercise program.
At Home Workout 406
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
- Stand with your feet together, arms fully extended with your hands by your sides. This is the start position.
- Bend your knees slightly then straighten and push through the balls of your feet while straightening your knees to jump up spreading your legs to wider than hip width apart.
- As you do so, raise both arms out and up in a smooth arc until your hands meet above your head.
- As you return to the ground, bring your feet together and your hands back to your sides with your arms fully extended.
- Count and Continue without pause for as long as you can for the minute, rest and then try and beat the last count for the next round.
You may like to take a minute rest before the next exercise.
Bulgarian Split Squat: Left Leg
An easy exercise with powerful results!
- Stand about three feet in front of a couch or chair. Elevate right leg behind you on the couch or chair, with left leg out in front of your body. Make sure your left foot is out far enough so that when you lower your hips, your knee stays directly over your ankle.
- Bend your left knee, squeeze your right glute, and lower your pelvis toward the ground until left knee is at 90° (make sure your knee stays in line with ankle).
- Press your left heel into the ground to straighten your left knee. This completes one repetition.
- Repeat exercise for 6-15 repetitions; rest for the remaining minute.
Bulgarian Split Squat: Right Leg
- Exercise instructions for right leg follow the above.
- Repeat exercise for 6-15 repetitions rest for the remaining minute.
Enjoy your exercising!