Square Box Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Square Box Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You should also understand you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Square Box Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from choosing to participate in this exercise program.
At Home Workout 407
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
Side step knee up
- Start by standing feet together
- Step out with your right leg, bring your left knee up and your right elbow to meet your left knee repeat 10- 15 times
- Return to start position and repeat by stepping out with your left leg, and bring your right knee up and your left elbow to meet your right knee and repeat 10- 15 times
- Rest for the remaining minute.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, hands on your hips, chest up, and shoulders back (a).
- Keeping your upper body still and core tight, take a large step back with your right foot, then bend both knees to lower into a lunge (b).
- Press through your left heel to return to standing.
- Repeat, stepping back with your left foot.
- Continue alternating for the minute.
- Lie on your back with knees bent and just your heels on the floor.
- Push your heels into the floor, squeeze your buttocks, and lift your hips off the floor until shoulders, hips, and knees are in a straight line.
- Hold about 6 seconds, and then slowly lower hips to the floor and rest for 2 seconds.
- Repeat for the minute.
- Note: Avoid arching your lower back as your hips move upward. Avoid overarching by tightening your abdominal muscles prior and throughout the lift.
Enjoy your workout!