- ♡ 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- ♡ 1 Small Onion – Finely Chopped
- ♡ 1 Clove Garlic - Crushed
- ♡ 4 Cups Broccoli - Chopped
- ♡ 1 Cup Baby Spinach - Chopped
- ♡ 3 Tablespoons Almond Meal
- ♡ ½ Cup Cheddar Cheese- Grated
- ♡ ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese - Grated
- ♡ 2 Eggs – Lightly Whisked
- ♡ Salt And Pepper To Taste
- ♡ Extra EVOO
- ♥ Heat the olive oil in large pan (with a lid) add onion and stir fry until soft. Add garlic stir until aromatic.
- ♥ Add broccoli stir fry and add ½ Cup boiling water cover with lid and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the broccoli is soft stir through the spinach replace the lid remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- ♥ Preheat the oven to 200º Celsius and lightly grease a shallow oven tray with a little oil.
- ♥ Add to the cooled broccoli mixture the almond meal, Parmesan and cheddar cheese. Add the eggs, salt and pepper mix together well
- ♥ Divide the mixture evenly into portions and form into patties. Brush with Extra EVOO and place on the oven tray.
- ♥ Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown all over. Alternately you can shallow fry.
- ♥ Serve with salad and enjoy!
© 2023 Copyright: Square Box Fitness