- ♡ 500g Fresh Okra
- ♡ 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ♡ 1 Small Onion - Chopped
- ♡ 1 Garlic Clove - Crushed
- ♡ 2 Large Tomatoes - Chopped
- ♡ 1 Green Pepper - Chopped
- ♥ Wash the okra and cut off the stems, being careful not to cut open the okra, otherwise it goes gluey and stringy.
- ♥ Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add onions and garlic, cook until the onions are translucent. Add tomatoes stir fry and cook for 3 minutes.
- ♥ Add the okra and green pepper, one cup of water turn down the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the okra is cooked to your taste.
- ♥ Serve and enjoy!
© 2023 Copyright: Square Box Fitness