At Home Workout 108
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times. Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
- Chair squat
- Stand in front of a sturdy chair with your feet slightly wider than hip distance apart.
- With your weight in your heels, bend your knees and shift your hips back, squatting down onto the chair.
- Brace the core and stand straight back up, keeping your weight in your heels
- Repeat for the minute.
- Skipping with or without a rope
Buddy Lee’s (Olympic Champion Jump Rope) check list
- Maintain your balance by looking straight ahead.
- Maintain an upright posture.
- Maintain your weight on the balls of your feet.
- Jump only high enough to clear the rope (approx. 1 inch off the ground).
- Land lightly on the balls of your feet.
- Keep your elbows near your sides.
- Maintain your elbow joints at a 45-degree angle.
- When turning the rope, make 2-inch circles with your wrists.
- Do not sacrifice good form for speed.
- Plyometric wall push ups
- Stand a few feet away from a wall (further away from the wall the more difficult the exercise)
- Align yourself in a plank leaning on the wall (A).
- Do a push up (B), and at the top push yourself off the wall (C).
- Land back onto the wall with slightly bent arms.
- Repeat as many times as you can in the minute.
Enjoy Your Workout