Square Box Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Square Box Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You should also understand you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Square Box Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from choosing to participate in this exercise program.
At Home Workout 303
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
1. Glute Kick
- Start Stand with your feet close together and your knees slightly bent. Heels should be hip-width apart. Transition your weight primarily to the balls of your feet, while your heels still touch the floor. Bend your elbows and hold your hands in close to your body. (Image 1)
- Kick your right foot up to your right glute so that your heel touches your right glute. Your right thigh should be almost perpendicular to the floor. (Image 2)
- Quickly switch to kick your left foot up to your left glute. If you can’t get your heels to touch your glutes at first, don’t worry as your heels will get closer over time. (Image 3)
- Start out slowly to get the right technique. Repeat for the minute.
2. Cross Body Chop.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a ball with both hands in front of your body. Lower into a squat, bringing the ball down toward your left knee.
- Rise up from the squat, and twist your hips to the right as you lift the ball over your right shoulder, keeping your arms extended. Repeat the movement 5 to 10 times, and then switch sides
- Be sure not swing the ball but rather bring it across your body with control.
- Start on the floor, resting on your forearms and knees.
- Step your feet out one at a time, coming into a plank position.
- Contract your abs to prevent your backside from sticking up or sinking. Your spine should be parallel to the floor, with your abs pulling toward the ceiling.
- Hold 30 seconds, and work your way up to one minute as you get stronger.
Enjoy your workout!