Square Box Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
Square Box Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, and are voluntarily participating in these activities.
You should also understand you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Square Box Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from choosing to participate in this exercise program.
Shape-Up Challenge Week 3
Three exercises as follows:
Each body weight exercise is done for 1 minute, the circuit is repeated 3 times.
Total exercise time is 9 minutes.
Click TIMER to download the 1 minute timer.
1. Knee Repeater
- Lunge one leg back and extend both arms out in front of your shoulders and head.
- To return, bend your knee and bring it toward your torso as you bring your hands back toward your body.
- Repeat this movement 15 – 20 times on each leg for the minute.
- The lower you go on the supporting leg (the one that isn’t moving), the more your thigh and backside will exercise.
2. Step-up with a knee-up
- Use a step or a sturdy box. The higher the step the harder the workout.
- Step up onto the box or step with your left leg, swinging your arms as you do so.
- Take your right knee and raise it in front of you, into the air.
- Step down with your right leg. Repeat exercise with the other leg.
- Keeping alternating sides for the minute.
3. Ankle Touches
- Lie on your back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Crunch your shoulder blades off the floor so that you are facing forwards.
- With arms straight and parallel to the floor, reach your right hand to your right ankle, then your left hand to your left ankle.
- Keep your shoulder blades off the floor throughout.
Enjoy your exercising!